[cgma-dev] testgeom failure with Cubit-12.2

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 13 15:22:24 CDT 2011

On 04/13/2011 02:11 PM, Tim Tautges wrote:
> The failure of getting intervals is due to attribute changes, so for
> that one the test needs to be changed.

Tthe way we pick up things from existing attributes needs to be changed.
  Cubit/CGM12.2 cleans up the CubitSimpleAttribs after processing the
input file so we can no longer get size, scheme, etc. by searching for a
CubitSimpleAttrib.  We need to implement actual CubitAttrib subclasses
for that kind of thing,

> For the other one, I'm not sure
> what the problem is. Jane/Jason, have you seen this failure?

I haven't seen this one before.

- jason