[cgma-dev] PyTAPS Multiple Geometry Load Failure

Rajeev Jain jain at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 12 18:13:59 CDT 2010

For the files you have send, I don't see the seg fault in my 32-bit laptop which is python enabled!  Here is the o/p from the files:
rajeev at nix:~/FATHOM/other-files/stuart-cgmload$ python loadError.py
Read 10 ACIS Entities from the input file

ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.

Constructed 10 Volumes: 1 to 10
Read 10 ACIS Entities from the input file

ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.
ERROR: Attribute type -1 not recognized.

Constructed 10 Volumes: 11 to 20

Rajeev