[cgma-dev] r3402 - cgm/trunk/itaps

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Sun Dec 6 13:15:20 CST 2009

jvporter at wisc.edu wrote:
> Author: jvporter
> Date: 2009-12-06 00:18:10 -0600 (Sun, 06 Dec 2009)
> New Revision: 3402
>
> Modified:
>    cgm/trunk/itaps/iGeom.h
> Log:
> Update documentation in iGeom.h to be complete/correct, and consistent
> with iMesh's style

If you must clean up white space and line wrapping and such, it would be
helpful if you would keep such checkins separate from changes to
documentation content or code functionality.  For example, all of your
changes in this checkin will likely be lost unless we push these changes
to the upstream RPI repository.  If someone were inclined to review the
changes you made before doing so, they will be hindered by the 4000
lines of whitespace changes in this checkin.

- jaosn