[AG-USERS] Access Grid 3 Venue Client

Brian Buck brian.buck at my.liu.edu
Fri Dec 19 13:22:51 CST 2008

I have tried setting up several AG  nodes on several computers and even with help from someone who has a lot of  knowledge revolving around computer softwares and networking. He is in charge  of the motion capture lab here at LIU. I installed software in the following  order:

Python-2.4.4
pywin32-210.win32-py2.4
wxPython2.6-win32-unicode-2.6.3.3-py24
AFTk-3.1-final-Py-2.4

The computer allows

I then went to C:\Documents and Settings\<put your account name
here>\Application Data\AccessGrid3\Logs
Where nothing existed, I could only get as far as Application Data but everything else looks like the software is installed correctly.
We  even tried going to the source and get some of the software for python but to  no avail. None of the software will start up.  I have the certificate from another computer but we are unable to even import that.

Any suggestions you might have would  be
helpful.

thanks,
Brian H. Buck
Graduate Student, Long Island University,