[AG-USERS] Access Grid 3 Venue Client

Gurcharan S. Khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Fri Dec 19 18:22:12 CST 2008

Brian,

Try using the easyinstaller script to see if that helps. Go to:

http://www.accessgrid.org/software

and in the right hand column choose the Access Grid Bundle either under
the stable 3.1
release or the beta 3.2 release. this script will install everything,
including optiona modules
if desired, in order. just keep clicking!

hope this helps,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu