[AG-USERS] AccessGrid Venue Client question

Arijit Mukherjee Arijit.Mukherjee at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 02:55:00 CST 2005

Hi

I am new to the AG Venue Client. I installed the software on WinXP, got
a certificate, and I can join the venues. But it seems all the profile
settings/temporary files/video files are stored in "C:\Document And
Settings\<login-name>\Application Data". Our university has a set limit
for the profile space for each user and whenever I run the venue client,
the profile space is filled up almost instantly - which stops me from
doing anything. Is there a way to tell the venue client to use another
folder on my local hard drive? I tried setting the "run in" box in the
program properties to another folder - but that had no effect.

Regards
Arijit

"And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be. "

John Lennon/Paul McCartney