[AG-USERS] ClearOne RAV 600 or 9000 with An Access Grid Question

Richard Coffey richardc at sci.utah.edu
Tue Jan 25 20:25:22 CST 2005

We use the Gentner RAV 600 and it works very well with the
AG. You need a couple of mono RCA cables for the audio,
but the ceiling mount Bose speakers and the built in
telephone line are nice. Another nice feature is you can
mute the mics on the table, an AG annoyance if you are
using the table mics.

I highly recommend it for a simple, small to medium sized
conference room, AG node.

Cheers,
-Richard