[AG-USERS] 2.3 Venue server

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 27 15:40:16 CDT 2004

	Hi,

	I have been having problems getting the VenueServer to work correctly,
has anyone else experienced problems with joining a venue server (to the
URL given in the output of the running VenueServer) running from the
AG2.3 toolkit?

<Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: Method Not Found: VenueServer:Enter :
exceptions.AttributeError VenueServerI instance has no attribute 'Enter'>

Trying the same url with /default appended:

<Fault SOAP-ENV:Client: Method Not Found: VenueServer:default:Enter :
exceptions.KeyError 'VenueServer:default'>

	I can recreate the problem on Linux or Windows currently.

	Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111