[AG-USERS] 2.3 Venue server

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 28 12:16:51 CDT 2004

	Hi all,

	Just as a follow-up, for people that may read this list and be
interested in the answer that I found from the AG testing meeting today.
	The URL that the Venue Server gives out when it loads is for the
management. So, for the url (from the venue server) of

https://myserver.mydomain:8000/VenueServer

That is what you use in the VenueManagement program.

The URL to actually connect to the venue server with the VenueClient is
therefore:

https://myserver.mydomain:8000/Venues/default

	Note that 'VenueServer' is 'Venues/default' when trying to connect to it.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics