[AG-USERS] Funding model request

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:01:19 CST 2003

This seems to be one of the single biggest issues that AG users are
dealing with right now. This would be a great thing to write up for the
AG Documentation Project (www.accessgrid.org/agdp/), if somebody had the
time available to research which models are in place at different sites,
and how things seem to be going.

- Jennifer