[AG-USERS] Funding model request

Ed Ritenour erritenour at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 5 13:07:04 CST 2003

Hello all

We at Berkeley Lab are in the process of looking at various funding
models to support lab wide use of our Access Grid room. Currently the
room and operation is paid for and used mostly by Computing Sciences and
we would like to promote its usefulness to other divisions and therefore
looking at ways to share the expense. I am interested in how other
institutions handle their operations. If you have a few moments could
some of you provide information regarding AG operational funding for
your sites. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ed

--
Ed Ritenour