[AG-USERS] Hello, introductions

Andrew Shewmaker` shewa at inel.gov
Thu Feb 27 16:16:09 CST 2003

Hello,

My name is Andrew Shewmaker and I built and am operating the
INEEL's first AG node with my coworkers Steve Woolsey and
Pam Johnson.  We just finished participating in our first AG
class, the OSC/BSU MPI class, and we are looking forward to
getting non-CS scientists using the system.

We haven't worked out the details yet, but I know that the
University of Idaho (Moscow) CS department might be able to use
the AG to meet with a faculty member in Idaho Falls.

Andrew

--
Andrew Shewmaker
Associate Engineer

Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
2525 Fremont Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605