[AG-USERS]Hello,introductions

Marcia Perry mperry at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 27 17:16:32 CST 2003

Hi All,
I'm Marcia Perry at Lawrence Berkeley Lab.  As a member of the
Collaborative Technologies Group, Distributed Systems Dept., I
research, design and develop tools to support the person-to-person
side of collaboration.  My current work is designing and implementing
a messaging system w/in the Pervasive Collaborative Computing Environment
project.  My past work involved writing apps for remote control of videoconferencing tools and
devices.  While my work spurs a technical
interest in the AG, I'm also an AG user participating in (or sometimes
just listening to) meetings and presentations held on the AG.

I am also a node operator for others who use our group's AG node,
which we refer to as the 'phonebooth'.  Sometimes the 'lbl_phonebooth'
on the AG is me, sometimes it is Deb, and sometimes it is the other
folks I work w/ on the AG--there are several of us.

So you'll find me on both the ag-tech and ag-users mailing lists--

	-marcia
Marcia Perry                            MPerry at lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory   WORK#  (510) 486-6786
1 Cyclotron Road                        FAX#   (510) 486-6363
Berkeley, CA 94720     			MS: 50A-3111