[AG-USERS] Selling AG services.

cunningham at psc.edu cunningham at psc.edu
Wed Aug 20 14:57:03 CDT 2003

Greetings,

	The PSC is exploring the idea of offering AG services to other research
and education organizations in our area.  I'm looking for folks that already do
this or have given thought to it, to get some ideas on how to deal with issues
such as how to demonstrate the value of AG, how to price/bill/cover costs, site
coordination, etc.

	I'd like to organize an AG meeting to talk about these topics.
If you're interested in giving some advice or gaining from our plans, please
reply to me at Cunningham at psc.edu and I'll set up a meeting.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Steve