[AG-USERS] Selling AG services.

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Aug 20 15:08:42 CDT 2003

Hi Steve,

This is an important question. I'd be very interested in attending such a meeting, though I'll confess to not having any particularly brilliant ideas on the topic. BU has explored this question, but not in great depth (yet).

It seems to me that there's at least some slight relationship between this topic and a thread on this list a while back, about charging for AG services within an organization. (The email that started that thread, along with the various replies, is archived at http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-users/2003/03/msg00022.html ).

Cheers,
Jennifer