[AG-TECH] Debian broken packages...

Miguel A- Sáez Llorente miguelangel.saez at usc.es
Mon Oct 17 07:05:02 CDT 2011

Hello!,

I'm trying to install the AG3 package on two computers with Debian
Squeeze, i get the same error on both:

    root at agserver:/home/user# apt-get install accessgrid3.2
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    or been moved out of Incoming.

      accessgrid3.2 : Depends: agcommon but it is not installable
                      Depends: ag-vic2.8ucl but it is not installable
                      Depends: ag-rat but it is not installable
                      Depends: quickbridge but it is not installable
                      Depends: vpcscreen but it is not installable
    E: Broken packages

    root at agserver:/home/user# uname -a
    Linux agserver 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem #1 SMP Mon Oct 3 05:03:32 UTC
    2011 i686 GNU/Linux

I'm not sure if something is wrong on my installation or the source
packages are bad. Would be nice if someone can take a loot into this...

Thanks a lot!

Miguel A. Sáez Llorente
Soporte tareas multimedia - ATIC

Univ. Santiago de Compostela (USC)
Rúa de José María Suárez Núñez (Campus Sur) - Pavellón de Servicios
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: miguelangel.saez at usc.es
Tel:    (+34 881811000) ext. 13035 / Directo 881813035
Tel AG: (+34 881811000) ext. 16273 / Directo 881970144
Fax:    +34  981547070
Web:    http://www.usc.es/atic

https://connectnow.acrobat.com/miguelangelsaez770