[AG-TECH] AG on Mac OSX 10.7

Ross Bennetts rbennett at une.edu.au
Thu Aug 25 20:15:53 CDT 2011

I got windowed DeskShare working with the instructions below, but there still seem to be issues if I try to go fullscreen.

From: "Martin Harcar via RT" <evosupport at vrvs.org<mailto:evosupport at vrvs.org>>
Date: August 3, 2011 7:25:01 AM PDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Could you try this version
https://vk.upjs.sk/~voyager/deskshare/Test/Hari/EVO_DeskShare.zip
Unzip/copy it to /Users/geoffrey/.KoalaNext/plugins/EVO_DeskShare and
start evo, go to the meeting, start deskShare.

Let me know if this version is working for you.

Thanks
MaRTiN.