[AG-TECH] [Fwd: Accessgrid Error Certificate]

ada1 at uma.es ada1 at uma.es
Mon Apr 11 12:15:46 CDT 2011

Greetings from Malaga
 thanks for the recent answer to our problem.
 According to your instructions, I have done the following:

In Toolkit.py/AppBase.GetContext, change the following line:

            self.__context.set_verify(SSL.verify_peer,10)

to this:

            #self.__context.set_verify(SSL.verify_peer,10)

self.__context.set_verify(SSL.verify_peer,10,SSL.cb.ssl_verify_callback_allow_unknown_ca)

On Windows, the platform on which this bug applies, this file can be found
here:

c:\python24\lib\site-packages\accessgrid3\accessgrid\toolkit.py

But now i´ve got another problem.
To understand the new problem I attached the file "VenueManagement.log"

I hope this is the last mail exchanges concerning this issue. Thank you
very much for your dedication.

Greetings from the University of Malaga

Asked recently by a problem of Venue Management Tool by which we could not
assign a multicast to a certain range Venue.
We really need to solve this problem, as there is a project to
interconnect all universities in Andalusia 233.2.254.45 multicast using
the range for UDP. Rank assigned by the CICA.
Our OS is XP. Is there a manual way to do this? I mean, I can manually
enter this data into a file? What?

Thanks.
I know you're busy, but it is important to solve this problem.

More information about de problem:

 Greetings from Malaga University

 last few days we can not access to "venue management tool" to the
 configuration of multicast. Running "Venue Server" in debug mode shows
 the
 error "SSLError: TLSv1 alert unknow ca".
 We have requested a new certificate type "service", we've installed it
 and
 the error is the same (NOTE: we have requested the certificate as
 "service" type, but once is installed changes to "identity" type. Is it
 normal?)

 Do you think we have to try deleting all certificates and re-requesting
 an "identity" (not "service" type this time) certificate instead of? In
 any case we have requested a identity certificate for probing it. If no
 is a problem we'll contact you again for help if the error exists

 How many certificates are recomendable to have installed? With one is
 sufficient? Is a problem to have installed two or more valid
 certificates?

 Screen capture attached.
 Thanks for your dedication with us.