[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.2 for Mac OS X 10.5 but not (yet) 10.6

Gurcharan S. Khanna gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Wed Sep 29 17:09:35 CDT 2010

hi,

it works for me, too, fyi.

other issues though: the replacement vic's quit button overlaps the
resize corner,
so it quits every time i try to resize. anyone else have this problem?

audio: it works! still sounds a little gravely but works and doesn't
die. great!
(am using USB Chat50 mic). does your audio sound ok?

-gurcharan

--
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu