[AG-TECH] Access Grid 3.2 for Mac OS X 10.5 but not (yet) 10.6

Terry McGuire tmcguire at ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 29 16:06:42 CDT 2010

On 29 Sep 2010, at 1042h, Michael Miller wrote:

> I tried your suggestions, patched and swapped in the new vic.  AG works but vic is still dying on launch.

This was the symptom I was having with the 'stock' AGTk 3.2.  Perhaps you're still running the old VIC binary that gets copied to your .AccessGrid3 folder in your home folder.  In my case, I first removed AG entirely, including the .AccessGrid3 folder, then installed the non-beta, did the patching, and reconfigured from scratch.  Beyond that, dunno why it works for me - I'm just glad it does.

Terry