[AG-TECH] AG3.2 Bundle - Blackmagic Card Support

Douglas Kosovic doug at uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 23 18:29:56 CDT 2010

Hi Todd,

Use VIC's native DeckLink grabber which has "Blackmagic-" as the prefix in the name of the device e.g. "Blackmagic-Decklink Studio 2". In VIC select 1080i59.98 and HDMI or whatever the input port and signals are.

You need to have the Blackmagic 7.8 driver or later driver installed, otherwise the Signal and Port selection may not be possible and all the codecs will be greyed out.

VIC's native DeckLink grabber has scaling support, port and signal selection and handles dropping frames if encoding can't keep up better.

Doug