[AG-TECH] AG3.2 Bundle - Blackmagic Card Support

Douglas Kosovic doug at uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 23 20:41:35 CDT 2010

I meant select HDMI and 1080i59.9 or whatever the input port and signals
are in the HD node service configuration, rather than in VIC.

The Blackmagic DirectShow device which doesn't have 'Blackmagic-" as the
prefix in the device name won't work as the only signals listed are PAL
and NTSC, so gets limited to those resolutions and thus has a black
screen. There was little point in getting VIC's DirectShow grabber to
work as it was up to 5 fps slower with 1080i59.95, plus the Blackmagic
DirectShow filter API was going to be changed with a newer SDK.

Doug