[AG-TECH] SIP/H.323 Bridge

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 7 14:18:34 CDT 2010

Hi Alberto:

The source for the VXGas project which Jason mentioned is in the if-media repository here:

https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/if-media/VXGas/

And you can find slides from Rhys Hawkins' presentation about VXGas at the AG retreat here:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/fl/flevents/ag/agr06/slides/hawkins_VpVx.pdf

Tom