[AG-TECH] SIP/H.323 Bridge

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 23:40:47 CDT 2010

Alberto

One thing comes to mind was a project that was looking into enabling this many years ago using the software VB and VX.  Information can be found at http://www.accessgrid.org/projects.  It is very likely that this doesn't work, but it was demonstrated at an AG retreat many years ago.  I don't think it was 100% completed.

Alternatively, for your information, within Australia - ARCS (Australian Research Collaboration Service) in collaboration with Caltech have provided EVO-AG bridges, which using EVO to bridge the system, enables us to connect H.323, SIP, Phone and Skype (audio only) to AG sessions. See http://www.arcs.org.au/index.php/video-collaboration-how-to/287 for additional information.

Hope some of this information is of interest to you.

Many regards,
Jason.