[AG-TECH] Development Documents

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 23:15:54 CDT 2010

Colleagues

For those who would might be interested in having a look at the Access Grid source code and having easier access to Developer documentation, a new section within the AG website called "Development Documents" has been recently created.  See http://www.accessgrid.org/documentation

Currently the following three documents are published:

*	AG Development Environment for Fedora 13

*	Developer Information

*	Access Grid Developer Tutorial

Is it hoped that this information will assist those interested in Access Grid Development to have easier access to online material, thereby making it easier to contribute to this open source project.

I hope some of you find this material useful.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

P.S. I did not create the documents (Developer Information and Access Grid Developer Tutorial) and kudos need to go to the AG Dev team (especially Tom Uram) for this material.

Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)

Video Collaboration Team Leader
Australian Research Collaboration Service
http://www.arcs.org.au/

Research Systems Support Officer
Information Technology Division
CQ University Australia

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
         jason.bell at arcs.org.au
Work   : +61 7 4930 9229
Mobile : 0409 630897
Postal : Building 19
         Central Queensland University
         Bruce Highway
         Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 4702
Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,
I would have become a Doctor.