[AG-TECH] Developers - How to diferenciate between "creator" and "viewer"?

Jesus Cea Oliva jesus.cea at uca.es
Sun May 16 15:41:12 CDT 2010

Hi list!

Firstly, any news about file uploading and sent/recive events? :P. I have a virtual machine with Fedora 10 and there works all fine, so, I'm working with this machine now.

Well, we are doing some Shared Applications for our project, like a PDF Viewer or, now, I'm developing an application for create evaluation tests and, later, do them.

I need to differenciate two "roles" for my applications: the "creator", I mean, the participant that "invokes" a Shared Application; and the "viewer" or something like this, I mean, the participant that receive the invitation of a Shared Application. (sorry for the roles name xD)

I would like to show differents windows for this roles. For example, on the evaluation tests designer; the application shows to the creator (a teacher, for example) a form to design a evaluation test. However, if the participant is the "viewer" (a student, for example), the application shows a evaluation test designed.

On others Shared application, I would like to differenciate this roles. It this possible?. How?

Thanks again for your help. Regards!