[AG-TECH] How to share multiple JPEG or TIFF images

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 14 15:04:01 CDT 2010

Knowing that it'd only take a short time, I modified the SharedImageViewer to watch a given directory for new files and share them in the application session. This is a step closer to what you'd want, but it still has some simple problems.

- Sometimes it uploads the files in the directory initially, but not always
- The images stretch to the window size
- It only loads the image thumbnails as they come in, not the whole image, leaving selection up to the users.

These are easy to fix. Let me know if you try it out.  I overwrote the zip file at the original URL:

> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~turam/AG/SharedImageViewer.zip

Tom