[AG-TECH] VPCscreen behaviour

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 07:29:22 CDT 2010

Hi,

Could this mean that the TTL is not being set correctly in VPC Screen e.g. the TTL is 0?

The alternative is that VPCScreen is not open in the local software firewall (some firewalls need you to open outgoing and incoming traffic).

Andrew :)

   Andrew G D Rowley
   Senior Development Officer

   Research Computing Services