[AG-TECH] VPCscreen behaviour

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Tue Mar 30 04:58:44 CDT 2010

Bonjour,

I made a test and  ttl is set correctly in multicast (see result from ps
below: -t 127)

/usr/bin/VPCScreenCapture -N Philippe d'Anfray -E
Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr -L Saclay France -P 00 -A
84a65c2f1472543ad50b4131460f306c -c H261AS -f 16 -b 800 -q 85 -t 127
224.2.141.24/61520

It does not seem to be a firewall issue , I checked with the "network"
people here  (and we hame behaviour on two different sites...)

Cordialement

Philippe