[AG-TECH] VPCscreen behaviour

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Fri Mar 26 10:32:46 CDT 2010

Bonjour

I just tried out various configurations, it confirms what you have
already observed. The solution remains to use vpcscreen through a bridge
for the producer ?

1) "Producer" Multicast only VPC screen

Receiver Multicast same site: screen
Receiver Multicast other site: nothing
Receiver With Bridge (same site) : nothing  (except if we use "our"
bridge which is on the same machine than the venue server)

2) "Producer" Multicast  VPC screen + Video

Receiver Multicast same site: screen + video
Receiver Multicast other site:  video only
Receiver With Bridge (same site) : video only   (except if we use "our"
bridge which is on the same machine than the venue server then we have both)

3) No problem when the producer uses a bridge.

Bon week end (in french)

Philippe