[AG-TECH] ClearOne Converge to Room Audio

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Mon Mar 8 18:16:17 CST 2010

A little more information for you. I had to get access to the room with my equipment in it.

I have a Converge Pro 840T and I basically just want Line Out to go to the amp that powers the room speakers. Is it as simple as stripping the ends off a standard audio cable and poking it in the Line Out connectors? If I go line out will I still be able to control output volume via software?

~ian