[AG-TECH] ClearOne Converge to Room Audio

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Mon Mar 8 15:21:19 CST 2010

Hi folks, I'm setting up my grid in a new facility, and I won't be able to
use my regular bare-wire speakers that come out of the back of my ClearOne
device with the Phoenix cables. What I need to be able to do is have the
ClearOne output to some standard (either RCA or 1/8" jack) to plug into the
room's mixer. Is that something the Converge can do by default, or do I need
to do some wiring to get the right plug on the end of the speaker wire?

Thanks! ~ian

Ian Roberts
NVAC Digital Media | Interaction Designer
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
http://nvac.pnl.gov | http://www.pnl.gov
http://linkedin.com/in/ianeroberts