[AG-TECH] Disabled Bridge

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Jul 19 18:15:53 CDT 2010

Todd

My first thought is the some sort of firewall (whether at the bridge or the user trying to connect to it) is causing an issue...  Having a bridge "pingable", doesn't really mean that it will work.

I have seen the issue, where the bridge say's it is disabled, but changing the status to "enabled" makes it work.

But if you change the status and it still cannot connect, I will be looking else where....  Can others connect to it???  Can the bridge be connected to on the same network???

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Cheers,
Jason.