[AG-TECH] 회신: Problems of VenueManagement

Sangil Choi sichoi at netmedia.gist.ac.kr
Thu Aug 5 12:46:57 CDT 2010

Thanks for your response.

Do you know about the success in this case?
I want to know the value of VenueServer environment's settings such as the type of OS, the version of AGTk, and so on.

I would appreciate your help with this.

Regards,
Sangil Choi
보낸 사람: Todd Zimmerman [todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca]
보낸 날짜: 2010년 8월 6일 금요일 오전 1:51
받는 사람: Jason Bell
참조: Sangil Choi; ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
제목: Re: [AG-TECH] Problems of VenueManagement

On 08/03/2010 04:21 PM, Jason Bell wrote:

> Has anyone successfully got a Venue Manager to work on a late Fedora install???

Actually I haven't been able to connect from/to any recent Fedora
install.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure exactly when it stopped working,
but its been at least a couple of years.  I do all of my changes
manually in the conf files - but typically attempt to connect via the
venuemanagement tool every year or so just to see if an upgrade has
solved the issue.

I always assumed it was just a problem on my end so I never reported
it... apparently I should have!

Email if you want any debug info.

Todd