[AG-TECH] Problems of VenueManagement

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca
Thu Aug 5 11:51:25 CDT 2010

On 08/03/2010 04:21 PM, Jason Bell wrote:

> Has anyone successfully got a Venue Manager to work on a late Fedora install???

Actually I haven't been able to connect from/to any recent Fedora
install.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure exactly when it stopped working,
but its been at least a couple of years.  I do all of my changes
manually in the conf files - but typically attempt to connect via the
venuemanagement tool every year or so just to see if an upgrade has
solved the issue.

I always assumed it was just a problem on my end so I never reported
it... apparently I should have!

Email if you want any debug info.

Todd