[AG-TECH] Shared Presentations on Fedora Core 12

Sangil Choi sichoi at netmedia.gist.ac.kr
Tue Aug 3 07:58:06 CDT 2010

Hi, everyone.

I want to use the 'Shared Presentation' for 2 venue clients.
To do this, I installed the 'AGTk3.2 beta 1' on Window XP.
That's very well for the 'Shared Presentation'.

However, there are some problems on Fedora 12.

These are test results.

Case 1 : Client 1(based on Window) ---- Client 2(based on Window)
Work well
Case 2 : Client 1(based on Window) ---- Client 2(based on Fedora 12)
Not work

Client 1
I uploaded the presentation file and added the 'Shared Presentation' and then I opened the application for 'All Participants'

Client 2
I saw the 'invite message'.
After I pressed the 'OK button', I could not see any presentation.

Case 3 : Client 1(based on Fedora 12) ---- Client 2(based on Fedora 12)

Not work

Client 1
I checked the 'Take control as presentation master' box, but the 'Slides text box' was still disabled.

To use Shared Application, do I need an additional set (firewall port, package, configure, etc) in Fedora?
(I already installed the 'openoffice.org-pyuno' in Fedora Core PC.)

I would appreciate your help with this.

Regards,
Sangil Choi