[AG-TECH] Is there a maximum number of nodes or streams that AG can support?

Martin Turner Martin.Turner at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 11:38:37 CDT 2009

I remember counting about 52 streams at the test session on
Supercomputing 05 (if I remember) with about 10% packet loss. Somone may
have a record better than this and official.

There was about 30 for the Bill Gates Seminar a year or so later.

Agree with Tom: I think we should try a SC Global mass test sometime.

yours Martin