[AG-TECH] Invited to AG session at Universidad de los Andes on thursday (May 14th)

Gurcharan S. Khanna gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Wed May 13 09:16:00 CDT 2009

Hi,

RIT will be happy to drop in.

What video codecs will you be able to support? H.261? H264/MPEG4? DVTS?

Do you need audio or will it just be video streams?

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Founding Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory
Center for Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
IT Collaboratory Bldg. 17, Room 3119
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu