[AG-TECH] Invited to AG session at Universidad de los Andes on thursday (May 14th)

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 13 09:12:19 CDT 2009

Hi William,

This looks interesting, however, you haven't specified a virtual venue for the meeting, just the URL of your VenueServer.

Also, I don't get any response from the ag-mox web pages, nor the VenueServer.

Regards, Ben.

Ben Green

Research Computing Development
Research Computing Services
University of Manchester
Room 73A, Devonshire House, Precinct Centre,
Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL
tel: +44 (0)161 306 6621
fax: +44 (0)161 275 6120
email - ben.green at manchester.ac.uk