[AG-TECH] Invited to AG session at Universidad de los Andes on thursday (May 14th)

William Alberto Romero Ramirez wil-rome at uniandes.edu.co
Wed May 13 07:42:08 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

We will be transmitting an open lab (COLIVRI lab) session at Universidad de los Andes. This is a presentation of the work developed in visual computing for academic and industrial partners.

As an example, you can see some projects at http://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co/imagine/index.php/investigacion-PAID/ among others.

** Every one is invited to drop on thursday, May 14th (tomorrow) from 10:30-13:00 hrs (Bogotá time, UTC/GMT -5 hours). We greatly appreciate participation so we may have an example of remote sites (from outside of Colombia).

Venue server:
	https://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co:8000/Venues/default

Bridge registry:
	http://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co/registry/peers.txt

If you need any additional information, please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

cheers,

William A. Romero R. (http://www.waromero.com)

AG-MOX system manager

http://ag-mox.uniandes.edu.co