[AG-TECH] Setting up a Venue Server/ Bridge Server

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed May 6 18:20:08 CDT 2009

Jamie

Details for setting up a Venue Server and Unicast bridge can be found on
"Access Grid Installation Guide for Fedora 10", see
http://www.accessgrid.org/f10-install.  There is also information on
older versions of the Fedora install guides (See
http://www.accessgrid.org/documentation).  Obviously this information is
if you would like to run the servers on Linux!

Additionally, there are some workshop notes that can be found at
http://www.arcs.org.au/support/training/video-collaboration-workshop/sch
edule (See Day 3 -  Venue Servers and Unicast Bridging).

Hopefully this should assist in getting you started.

Cheers,

Jason.