[AG-TECH] Setting up a Venue Server/ Bridge Server

Mariano, Jaime mariano_j at ccnt.usc.edu
Wed May 6 16:03:07 CDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm an IT personnel at the USC Cancer Center.  I do Access Grid video
conferencing with William Mwakilasa of the University of Chicago every
second Tuesday of the month.  We use the University of Chicago Venue
Server.  I would like to setup a Venue Server/Bridge Server for  the USC
Cancer Center.   Do you think you can assist me or point me in the right
direction where I can access guidelines and documentations on how to
setup a venue server/bridge server for the USC Cancer Center?

Sincerely,

Jaime Mariano