[AG-TECH] Spam sent to room text chat

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 06:55:43 CDT 2009

Hi,

Interestingly, I am looking at this at the moment.  Unfortunately, the Jabber client in the toolkit has a bit of code that assumes that the XML attributes use single inverted commas.  I am just fiddling with the Openfire jabber source code to add the appropriate bit that will hopefully make it work with single inverted commas (to avoid needing to upgrade everyone's client).

I will put it somewhere when I have done and let the list know.

Andrew :)

  Andrew G D Rowley
  Senior Development Officer

  Research Computing Services