[AG-TECH] Spam sent to room text chat

Paul Kuchar Paul.Kuchar at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 07:01:15 CDT 2009

Hi Natalia,
We had to kill the Jabber on our venue servers this morning.

We are currently looking at a way of deploying our own Jabber servers, but it is not straightforward.

Regards,
Paul Kuchar
AGSC, Collaborative Working Developments

Research Computing Services
Room 73A, Devonshire House
University of Manchester, M13 9PL,
United Kingdom