[AG-TECH] Video capture card Advice request

Khanh ly khanhly at wasp.uwa.edu.au
Sun Jun 28 20:29:41 CDT 2009

Hi Jason,

We happened to configure AG in a same way as Doug's suggestion,
however, it did not work.

The problem is the saved configuration did not loaded .

We encountered a different problem with the FC10 when replaced the
TripleheadToGo by dual graphics cards and have not fixed them yet.

However, the same systems when booted into Windows XP working well.

Regards

Khanh

Khanh Ly
Computer Support Officer
Western Australian Supercomputer Program (WASP)
The University of Western Australia