[AG-TECH] Private Access Grid Server

Ben Green ben.green at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 09:33:45 CDT 2009

Hi Steve,

I think the documentation in the link you've mentioned does say it all....so I'm unsure what part you're stuck on.

You'll just need to start X on the server to get the GUI (assuming it's Linux)

In theory you should be able to operate Certificate Manager from the command line, but I don't know how, and as far as I know it's not documented.

Hope this helps,

Ben.