[AG-TECH] Private Access Grid Server

Grid Access gridaccess at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:38:11 CDT 2009

Ben,

I think the documentation in the link you've mentioned does say it all....so
> I'm unsure what part you're stuck on.
>
> You'll just need to start X on the server to get the GUI (assuming it's
> Linux)
>
> In theory you should be able to operate Certificate Manager from the
> command line, but I don't know how, and as far as I know it's not
> documented.

I figured this one.  I created self-signed certs and imported them, I was
able to start the venue server. More testing underway!

Is there a document on how to create self-CA and certs properly?

Thanks for the response!

Steve