[AG-TECH] Private Access Grid Server

Grid Access gridaccess at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:38:48 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm new to Access grid and catching up on all the wonderful documentation on
the website. I'd like to setup a small private multi-video conferencing
setup for evaluation.

As I understand, the first step will be to setup a private venue server. How
do I go about creating a certificate for a private server (self-signed?).
The documentation here says .. I may have to request a certificate from a
third party?
http://www.accessgrid.org/node/479

Thanks for the newbie question. I read the tech list is more active and more
likely to get a respose than the users list.

Steve