[AG-TECH] Having trouble with receiving video

Pelotte, Emile J. epelotte at mmc.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:26:08 CST 2009

Chris,

I connected to the APAG lobby which did have two other sites present. I
was able to view the chat discussion between the two individuals but was
unable to get their video to show up on my screen. I also tried to
connect using Unicode with a couple different bridges from the menu as
well and did not have any success. I spoke with one of our network
administrators and had them set up a one to one NAT for the pc that I am
using for the client and had him open all ports until I am able to get
the video issue resolved. Once resolved, I will have him close the ports
that are not required based on the document that Michael Miller provided
the link for in an earlier response. Should a box pop up attempting to
connect even if there is an issue with multicast/unicast? My screen
shows the three cameras only and does not even have a grey or black box
for the other sites that I am attempting to display. Just to ensure that
I have the services added properly, which services would be required in
order to display/capture video and receive/transmit/capture audio? I
have a separate pc that is used to capture video/audio and I am using
the display pc to run the client.

Thanks,

Emile

Emile Pelotte