[AG-TECH] Strange Windows XP RAT issue

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 16 11:32:51 CST 2009

Enrique,

Not sure how to fix it, perhaps the talk on/off settings in the AudioService config?

As for the command line, you could add the command at the end of the target field of the AG shortcut properties dialog box.  Just separate it from the AG command with a ; and the shortcut should run both commands.

Let me know how it goes.

myk

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec